For Sportsbike's PODIUM Specification Tire Warmers
Maximum certainty, total control.
The best way to gain full benefit from the tire compounds available
and help tires last race distance is to have total control over
tire temperatures. It is essential.
To get maximum performance and life from a tire, the tyre must
be at the right temperature right from the start.
Thermostats are not exacting enough for top level racing. To give
the level of control required, Sportsbike has developed an
optional Control System that can be fitted to PODIUM Class Tire
Warmers. Ideal for World Superbike Superpole to ensure tyres are
up to temperature and for rider confidence. Easily fitted to Motorcycle
Tire Racks, these Tire Temperature Controllers are designed and
supplied to each customers requirements.
Sportsbike's Tire Temperature Control System is an easy to use
push button control system with digital read out to manage tire
- Dial in the Tire Temperature
- Unequalled flexibility
- Maximum control
- Rider confidence
Maximum certainty - Total Control
We have watched 'Mr Superpole' Troy Corser use
this system in Superpole, he looks at the actual Tyre Temperature
and knows the tyre is ready. If the tyre is ready to go, so
is he. Troy has won more Superpole front row starts than anyone
- Easy to use push button adjustment of temperature.
- Secure parameters for high / low temperatures.
- Digital two digit display for each tyre.
- Adjust differential to actual tyre temp.
- Heating 'ON' Display for each tyre.
- Connectors are compact and durable.
- Compact size - Flexable design.
- Microprocessor Accuracy.
- Custom Lead length.
- Easy to use.
- Compatable with portable power generators.
- Choice of 240 or 110 volt (USA & Japan) mains power
- Made in Australia and used Worldwide.
- TWO FACE - For beside the bike - AUD$1297.
- FOUR FACE - For two bikes or Motorcycle Tyre Racks - AUD$1758.